- Hotel Beatriz Atlantis. Puerto de la Cruz.
- Deadline for early registration (including payment) and submission of abstracts is November 20, 2013.
- Early registration is required to be considered for talks and posters.
- The registration fee before November 20, 2013 is 275 euros.
- After November 20 the charge will be 325 euros.
- Bank fees must be covered by the participant (please check).
- The registration fee covers lunches, coffee-breaks, book of abstracts and social events, including the excursion to Mount Teide.
Notice for foreigners who needs visa
Spanish Visas are managed by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores) through its consulates and embassies around the world. So, we do not assume any responsibility regarding the Spanish Visa procedure. Indeed, invitation letters will not be issued on behalf of the Organizing Committee. Note that non-EU citizens visiting Spain need a visa (visado) in order to enter and visit Spain, unless there exists a special agreement between Spain and your country. There is a large population of illegal immigrants in Spain and this is a politically sensitive issue so there are efforts being made to prevent entry and to find and deport people living illegally in the country. Each Spanish consulate has different visa application procedures. You must call the consulate that has jurisdiction over your state of permanent residence (refer to list of consulates) to find out which procedure applies. You should address all questions concerning requirements and procedures for visa applications to your designated Spanish Consulate.